Adult Services & Outreach
The Adult Services staff strives to enhance the mission of the Goffstown Public Library by connecting people in the community to new ideas, information, and experiences. Our department offers educational and recreational programs throughout the year-find out about our regularly scheduled programming in the tabs below. For current offerings, please visit our calendar.
- Home Delivery
- Monthly Book Discussion Groups
- Special Events like:
- Summer Experience
- Take and Make Projects
- Workshops, Classes, and Events including New Hampshire Humanities To Go presentations
- Curated Resource Links
- Local History Research
- Public Computers and Wi-Fi
- Remote Reader's Advisory
- Self-serve photocopying
- Tax Forms
- 1-on-1 Technology Instruction
Are you interested in hosting a program for the Goffstown Public Library? Are you a local author with a book you'd like to share with the public? Or do you have a request for a lecture or event? We'd love to hear from you!
Send an email outlining your idea Email Liz Erickson and one of our staff will be in touch.
Discover all things books, how-to videos, and digital craft classes on our YouTube channel.
- Jobs in NH
- Microsoft Word Resume Templates
- NH Department of Employment Security
- NH Jobs
- New Hampshire 211: The United Ways of New Hampshire.
- News, Business Insights and information on professional development for educators
- Resume Builder
- A United States Office of Personnel Management website
- Offers 250 free business cards for your professional needs
- Annual credit report
- Consumer protection basics
- Family Search, Genealogy
- Find local Wi-Fi hotspots
- Free directory assistance (800) Free-411.
- Goffstown Community Bus Service
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
- NH Bar Association Legal Services Programs
- NH Law Library - for legal help, including 603 Legal Aid
- NH Talking Books
- NH Tax Help
- Small Business Administration
- White Pages
- Yellow Pages
- Granite United Way - Visit the website, or call 2-1-1 to access local health and human services
- Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Health insurance exchange website
- Makin' it Happen - local community assistance for substance misuse, substance use disorder, and behavioral health concerns.
- Medline Plus - online health information resource from the National Library of Medicine
- National Library of Medicine - biomedical literature